Having problem with your microwave oven? Or mother won’t allow to use it all alone? Then here is the shortest and the easiest way to make your favorite Oreo cheesecake without baking where all you need to do is whipping and freezing.
- 36 pkg. OREO Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Chop 15 cookies coarsely. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and chopped cookies; spread onto crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
And your yum yum cheese cake is ready to serve!