Our Community Guidelines aim to ensure that our online spaces are inclusive and inviting for everyone. A place where you can discuss your thoughts, advice, experiences and perhaps even put that ‘pro’ into procrastination.
By considering our Community Guidelines listed below, you can help us continue to offer a place where everyone feels welcome and is able to share their suggestions and experiences.
- Show respect other members, even if you disagree with them.
- We don’t allow harassing, threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, vulgar, or obscene language or behavior.
- If we find unacceptable content (including but not limited to posts, user names, or subject lines), we will delete it.
- You may be may be reported to the appropriate authorities if you participate in, encourage, or suggest any illegal behavior and will be caused for immediate deletion and suspension of posting privileges on todaystales.com.
- Do not post articles, stories, poems, reviews, news, or other copyrighted material without the permission of the relevant copyright owners.
- We do not permit spam comments on the site.
- This is a public online platform. Do not post personal or any other identifying information, such as your name, address, telephone number, etc. Also, do not post any personal information about a third party without that person’s explicit consent.
- Beware of other users who may claim expert status (legal, medical, etc.) that they do not, in fact, possess. We encourage you to use discretion in following their advice.
Please feel free to express yourself. However, if you violate these Community Guidelines, we will delete your post. Or, we might even block you from our social communities.
We welcome your feedback and acknowledge that there may come a time when you need to inform us of ways in which we can improve your student experience.
We moderate our social media sites and Social Hub forums during week days.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com